Job Title: Development Engineer Electrical Components
Department: Automotive global R&D
Location: Oberboihingen, Germany
As a member of the global R&D Team you would be responsible for new and further development of electrical systems, products and actuators according to increasing requirements; Taking into account the solutions and patent situation of our market competitors as well as legal regulations and standards.
1. Preparation and coordination of internal and external technical specifications (specifications, product guidelines, specifications for suppliers, production guidelines, etc.) taking into account the patent situation as well as legal regulations and standards.
2. Act as a single global support for series development departments worldwide for electrical components and actuators.
3. Ensuring the technical requirements as well as the technical maturity of the products.
4. Preparation, definition and coordination of the internal DV testing as well as the corresponding test orders
5. Derive and implement measures from internal and external simulation and test result
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
1. Completed technical studies with in-depth knowledge of electrical engineering and /or mechatronics
2. At least 3 years professional experience in the automotive industry, in the field of electrical components and actuators
3. Experience in automotive product development processes
4. Knowledge of compliance with applicable guidelines on EMC and automotive standards
5. Hands-on mentality, solution-oriented thinking, independent and structured action
6.Fluent in German and English (written and spoken) combined with professional communication skills
Organisational Working Relationships:
Some of the customers we work with