Job Title: IT Client Tech Specialist
Department: IT Department
Location: Oberboihingen, Germany
As an IT Client Tech Specialist you will be responsible for working closely with the business, fellow IT staff and 3rd party support partners to implement and maintain critical infrastructure elements as well as day to day support to meet our operations present and future business needs.
Besides your day-to-day activities as 1th/ 2nd level support for end-users, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to get involved in projects and innovate. You will be a key part of a international team and thrive in delivering high-quality results and always be on the lookout for improvements.
1. 1st / 2nd line support service that ensures all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance and that all departmental.
2. Achieve our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Ensuring that work is carried out to a high standard and complies with all company policies and guidelines.
3. Carrying out execution of change management requests as required
4. Installation, maintenance and support of IT equipment including (but not restricted to) laptops, telecoms equipment, printers, scanners.
5. Imaging of workstations and laptops.
6. Liaise with contractors or external suppliers and clearly communicate technical issues and standards.
7. Providing technical support/ input to site and team projects and initiatives.
8. Assist with end-user equipment trials and testing.
9. Undertaking ad-hoc requests and tasking as and when required.
10. Inventory management including checks / audits in line with company standards and processes.
Key Business Priorities for Role (inc KPI and Targets):
2. High availability of network.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge:
1. 2 years’ experience in MS windows System / Network Support and hold a relevant recognized certification (MSCA or equivalent).
2. Competent English communication skills (written & verbal). Able to communicate technical information to nontechnical audiences.
3. A strong sense of customer service and demonstrable history of excellent customer-facing skills.
4. Demonstrable methodical problem solving and excellent analytical skills.
5. Able to keep others informed of information that contributes to the performance of the team, department or company (Team player).
Work Environment: Factory based
Organisational Working Relationships:
If you are interested in this position please email: HR-Oberboihingen@arlington-automotive.com
Some of the customers we work with